We have just moved to a new content management system (CMS). If you spot any issues with our website such as user account problems or content issues please contact us.
Please open a support ticket and send us the details of the problem.
Thank you for your patience during this transition.
The Avroliner Project
The Avroliner project is happy to announce the release of our Avro Regional Jet version 7.42 update forX-Plane 10andX-Plane 9. This update includes theRJ70,RJ85andRJ100aircraft. All 3 planes are now available to subscribed members atNOcost.
Version 7.42 includes an improved 3D model, improved textures and a better flight model. Major changes have been made to the stability and flight dynamics of each aircraft. The update also gives the aircraft compatibility with the latest release ofX-Plane 10andX-Plane 9. This update is recommended for all subscribed members and is located in yourMembership Downloadarea.
Updates to theRJ70,RJ85, andRJ100include:
- Instrument alignment corrected on XP10 aircraft.
- External lighting fixed
- New 2D Pop-up FMS
- Main gear animations improved
- 3D fuselage improvements and optimization
- Passenger cabin improvements
- 3D cockpit improvements
- Landing and taxi light updated
- Flight model adjustments
- Engine performance adjustments
- Rotating beacon flash fixed
- Baggage truck animation fixed
- Luggage animation fixed
- Fuselage texture alignment fixed
- 2D cockpit APU generator light fixed
- Improved HDR rendering in 3D cockpit
- 3D autopilot texture correction
- Horizontal elevator improvements
- Control response time increased
- Improved frame rate
Features and functions in this release:
- Fully animated 3D nose and main gear with realistic kinematic.
- Wingtip vortexes trail from the wing flaps of aircraft.
- Opening doors (Doors no longer open during flight.)
- Spoilers, flight controls, flaps, trim tabs
- Wing flex and engine cant
- 2Dand3Dpop-up FMS
- New light simulation
- Free floating elevator
- Landing lights
- Luggage truck
- Moving wipers
- Safety pylons
- Air Stairs